Bru Joy 4" Inch Pizza Cutter Wheel, 18/10 Stainless Steel, Bigger & Sharper
from Bru Joy
You can purchase via http://amzn.com/B016CS9LGM
★★★★★/★★★★★
Alright.. This pizza cutter is awesome! It's the perfect size &
shape for cutting pizzas and is sharp enough to go through the pizza in
one "roll" without having to go through it multiple times like I've had
to do with other pizza cutters. This thing is a lot bigger than some of
my other pizza cutters that I've owned & is definitely a lot sharper
than the others that I've had. With this being stainless steel it wont
rust (or it shouldn't).. It's super easy to clean & the finger
guards are great. I'm very accident prone when it comes to cooking or
using sharp utensils in the kitchen, so the finger guards are a really
nice bonus on this considering how sharp the wheel is and how well it
cuts through things. I can see me using this pizza cutter for a very
long time.
I received this product for free or for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
I received this product for free or for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment