Sunday, November 15, 2015

Cool Mist Humidifier Stick V2 By Deneve® - Mini Humidifier - Portable Humidifier - Travel Humidifier - Personal Humidifier - USB Humidifier - The Global Solution for Humidifying with just USB Ports

Cool Mist Humidifier Stick V2 By Deneve® - Mini Humidifier - Portable Humidifier - Travel Humidifier - Personal Humidifier - USB Humidifier - The Global Solution for Humidifying with just USB Ports
from Deneve
You can purchase via http://amzn.com/B00TD17MB2 
★★★★★/★★★★★


((review originally posted on July 25th, 2015)) 
I've got severe allergies, so much so that I've had doctors tell me that I'd probably be better off living in a bubble. I've got to get weekly allergy shots just to try to keep them under control. Because of my allergies, I'm also constantly sick. I cant even count how many times I've had an upper respiratory infection or bronchitis or something else. I've basically got to have a humidifier around at all times just to make sure there's some moisture in the air. I also occasionally get nosebleeds because of my allergies and this will help keep my nose from drying out so bad that it cracks and bleeds like crazy. It's nice and small which makes it portable. It comes with a 9ft, yes, 9 FEET, long USB cord. I've got plenty of spare adapters lying around so I just plugged it into one of those.. I was kind of leery of plugging in something that you stick in water into my laptop. It's really quiet and works great!

I received this product either for free or for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment