SleekStopper Decorative Stainless Steel Door Stopper with Rubber Treads and Metal Handle
from SleekWares
You can purchase via http://amzn.com/B00PPKAGF4
★★★★★/★★★★★
((review originally posted on September 17th, 2015))
This is actually a gorgeous door stopper. I got this for my dogs room. Yes, my dogs have their own room.The door to their room sometimes will shut which will make it so they don't have access to their food & water and they'll end up letting me know by sitting at the top of the steps & barking, which can get pretty annoying when the door decides to shut multiple times a day. I've tried putting things in front of the door to keep it from closing but when they're rough housing in their room, they end up nudging it out of the way & oops, there goes the door. This fits under the door perfectly & when they're upstairs playing they cant knock it out and they have access to their food and water. Also, because of the rubber treads on it, it doesn't tear up the linoleum on their floor.
I received this product for free or for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
This is actually a gorgeous door stopper. I got this for my dogs room. Yes, my dogs have their own room.The door to their room sometimes will shut which will make it so they don't have access to their food & water and they'll end up letting me know by sitting at the top of the steps & barking, which can get pretty annoying when the door decides to shut multiple times a day. I've tried putting things in front of the door to keep it from closing but when they're rough housing in their room, they end up nudging it out of the way & oops, there goes the door. This fits under the door perfectly & when they're upstairs playing they cant knock it out and they have access to their food and water. Also, because of the rubber treads on it, it doesn't tear up the linoleum on their floor.
I received this product for free or for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:
Post a Comment