Premium
Mosquito Repellent Bracelets by Cravegreens®, Pack of 10 - Pest Control
Repeller - Up to 250Hrs of Insect Protection - Outdoor & Indoor,
Wrist Bands for Adults & Kids -No Spray, Deet-free - All Natural
Plant Oils
from Crave Greens
You can purchase via http://amzn.com/B010UJH4T0
★★★★★/★★★★★
((review originally posted on September 17th, 2015))
I've been doing a fair amount of landscaping around my house recently
& there seems to be quite a lot of mosquito's and other insects out
and about. There are days when the mosquito's seem to never come near me
& then there are days when they seem to just swarm me and never
leave me alone. While attempting my landscaping, they seemed to want to
swarm me. These saved me from being ate alive and also seemed to keep
away gnats and flies too. I didn't really care about the colors much,
but they are nice and were pretty vibrant. They didn't have an
overpowering smell to them and didn't leave behind a residue (I had a
previous brand that did).
I received this product for free or for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
I received this product for free or for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:
Post a Comment