Sunday, December 13, 2015

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology
from Ozeri
You can purchase via http://amzn.com/B00410BTXC 
★★★★★/★★★★★ 


You can watch my video for a more detailed review.

I absolutely LOVE Ozeri products, including their fans. This is my 3rd one from them & it's just as great as the others. It comes with a remote which is fantastic because most of the time I enjoy using a fan at night & it's a pain having to get up if you get too cold or too hot & having to change the settings. So with a remote you can just leave it on your bedside table & not have to get up out of bed to do anything. This fan stands 42 inches tall WITH the base installed. It's pretty quiet & blows out pretty cold air. It's got 2 modes, a sleep mode & a nature mode which I explain more about in my video. It oscillates 90 degrees & you can even set the timer on this for up to 12hrs which is pretty awesome. I don't think I've seen one with a timer for that long yet. *I want to note that I did NOT break the lid when closing it like I stated in my video. I got a little tongue tied. I thought I did but it was actually already broken when I received it but as I stated in my video, I honestly don't care. I don't really need the lid & would have probably taken it off anyway.*








The installation of this was pretty simple as I said in my video. It comes with everything you need to put it together. It says you don't need any tools, which you really don't need per-say, but you can use a flathead screwdriver to tighten the screws to make sure they wont be going anywhere. The butterfly screws are easy to put in & really don't need any tools.
 

This fan is gorgeous & sleek. It's thin & narrow so you can put it in a corner out of the way & not have to worry about it. It also displays the temperature of the room which is also a pretty nifty feature. If at night you don't want all the LED lights showing on the display, you can press and hold the MODE button for a few seconds & then the only light showing is the moon. Overall, this fan is awesome, gorgeous, & great. It's really sturdy & doesn't wobble when I have it on high. I've got hardwood floors, but have some carpets put down in the bedrooms. This sits just fine on the hardwood floors AND on the carpeting while on high. There's also a "handle" on the back of it so it's moderately easy to carry when you need to move it. It's also not very heavy either, which is a perk.

I received this product for free or for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment